Friday, March 26, 2010

Love Soaked Part 2 {As If It Could’ve Gotten Worse}

{Note} If you haven’t seen Part 1 to this video, definitely check it out from my previous post: Love Soaked Part 1
{Disaster}  My heart already broke once for this bride watching video one.  Unfortunately it broke again even more after watching this part.  You can read more about it and see the full video on Chloe & Keith's Wedding Website.  The groom has a few comments on his own, but I still can’t seem to find anything from the bride (not that I blame her).
{Lesson Learned} I’m not sure there is a lesson here.  I suppose that if you’re an aunt at a wedding you should make sure you don’t lose your temper otherwise it could result in a lawsuit of sorts.  As for the bride, Chloe you have my deepest sympathy and I sincerely hope you can laugh at it now, or someday.
See Love Soaked Part 1 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment